Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Legend of the week


Greatest news story since the one about the man who accidentally swallowed a chopstick

Last week a 61 year old farmer called Alderman Alan Graham, one of the greatest legends of our time, told Rihanna to reconcider her outfit. Basically her latest music video film shoot was interupted by a farmer...

You have to hear this interview... He's Irish:
Great Interview

Here are some of the quotes about the story that are floating around the news:

-Alderman Alan Graham, who owns the corn farm on which the shoot was taking place, said he was on his tractor working elsewhere on his farm in Bangor when he spotted the Barbadian singer’s attire – and demanded that the “inappropriate” clothes be replaced -

"I thought it was inappropriate. I requested them to stop and they did,"

"I didn't know who was coming. If the name 'Rihanna' had been mentioned, well, no disrespect but it wouldn't have meant anything..." "Even if I had known, I’m afraid I’m a little bit illiterate regarding these issues”.

"From my point of view, it was my land, I have an ethos and I felt it was inappropriate."

"I had my conversation with Rihanna and I hope she understands where I'm coming from. We shook hands,"

"Perhaps they could acquaint themselves with a greater God,"


This man wins the Legend of the Week award, a great honour, what a biscuit!


BBC

No comments:

Post a Comment